Santa Rosa Nazarene Church (SRNC) began in 1912 with just eight people. The original meeting place was on 4th Street in Santa Rosa, California. After moving around to several different locations, SRNC finally purchased five acres on Farmers Lane in the early 1970's, where it has been located for nearly 50 years. The church now includes a daycare, Rise and Shine, a preschool, Happy Time, and one Laotian
congregation, two Hispanic congregations and one English-speaking congregation.